Mandelbaum Immigration Lawyers helps innovative companies secure greater labour force certainty by leveraging our knowledge of both Canada’s and United States’ immigration systems to secure viable, lasting immigration solutions for their workers.
We assist clients of all backgrounds with applications for visas, Business Visitors, Intra-Company Transfers, Free Trade Professionals (NAFTA), Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIAs), Start-ups and New Business Visas, Work Permits, Permanent Residency, Express Entry, Economic Class immigration, Federal Skilled Workers (FSW), Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Federal Skilled Trades (FST), Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Business Class immigration (Entrepreneurs and Start-up Visa Program), Family Sponsorship, Study Permits, and succeeding in an Employer Compliance Review (ECR).
We help clients navigate their way through and obtain a wide variety of US immigration options, both for permanent and temporary residence. We assist clients with their applications for treaty-based investor work visas, NAFTA Professional TN visas, student visas, tourist visas, employment-based visas, PERMs, extraordinary ability immigrant visas, advanced degree immigrant visas, outstanding professors and researchers immigrant visas, national interest waiver immigrant visas, citizenship and naturalization, waivers, and family-based immigration.
What sets Mandelbaum Immigration Lawyers apart?
In an increasingly globalized world where international trade and the reach of international law is ever expanding, individuals, businesses and professionals need a lawyer who knows how to use Canadian and American international law to plan strategies that give clients the best chance of success.
We offer clients:
Who can benefit from our services?
- Are you looking to transfer employees or bring foreign hires to Canada or the United States?
- Are you a highly-trained professional or skilled worker looking to start a new life or new business in Canada or the United States?
- Do you want to determine your risk and exposure to an Employer Compliance Review by Service Canada (ESDC)?
- Do you need help determining if your job offers and employment contracts with foreign workers are compliant with Canada’s or the United States’ complex immigration regulations?
- Are you interested in starting a new business in Canada or the United States?
- Are you interested in permanently or temporarily relocating to Canada or the United States?
Contact us to find out your options.