EB1A Permanent Residency

Are you interested in obtaining an EB1A permanent resident visa? The EB1A visa is an immigrant visa that allows individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics to obtain a Green Card to live permanently in the United States. If you are a person with extraordinary ability in one of these fields, an EB1A visa may be a good option for you.

How do I qualify for an EB1A visa to the United States?

If you want to qualify for EB1A permanent residency, also known as an employment-based first preference visa, there are a few requirements you must meet.

First, you must be an individual with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics. This means you must have a level of expertise and achievement that is recognized in your field, and you must be able to demonstrate this through evidence such as awards, publications, and other recognition.

Additionally, you must have a job offer from a U.S. employer and the employer must be willing to sponsor your visa. The employer must also provide evidence that they are unable to find a qualified U.S. worker to fill the position, and that your employment will be in the national interest of the United States. 

How do I apply for an EB1A visa?

If you meet these requirements, you may be eligible to apply for EB1A permanent residency. You can do this by completing and submitting Form I-140, also known as the Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, along with the required supporting documents.

It’s important to note that the EB1A visa is highly competitive, and there is a limited number available each year. As such, it’s important to carefully gather and prepare all the necessary evidence to support your application. This may include documentation of your achievements, awards, and recognition in your field, as well as evidence of your job offer and your employer’s sponsorship.

Who can help me with my EB1A visa petition?

If you have any questions about the EB1A visa or the application process, it’s a good idea to consult with an immigration attorney who can provide expert guidance and advice. They can help you understand the requirements and ensure that your application is complete and accurate.

How can a U.S. immigration attorney help me apply for an EB1A visa?

Mandelbaum Immigration Lawyers can conduct an EB1A visa assessment for you. We can guide you on whether your job offer qualifies, inform you what specific documents are needed for your case, prepare your application or employer petition, submit your application and prepare you for your visa interview. 

How can I schedule a consultation appointment?

Simply provide us with your name, email address and phone number by emailing us at info@dmandelbaum.com, and our office will contact you to arrange a consultation with a lawyer.

Table of Contents

Not found


Request a Consultation with our Professionals.



Request a Consultation with our Professionals.